Sign in to follow this  
Awaiks

Awaiks - Staff Application

What is your IGN? Karl Larson

What is your Discord? Awaiks#3718

What is your age? 19

What is your Timezone? GMT

When did you first join Affliction Networks servers? I Joined the Network a week ago but have been playing Serious RP for over 3 years.

Why are you applying to be a staff member for Affliction Networks? I feel like I can make a big impact on the server itself, with my experience so far it has been very negative when I have been on due to players breaking rules at the times I tend to play as no admins are on during these hours. I find it very stressful and would love to help solve this issue and rid the server of any minges during the times other admins are unable to do so, players are constantly joining throughout the day but then being forced to leave due to other players actions and its just not a good experience I would love to change that. Furthermore I have been playing serious rp servers for many years now and have the experience to be a top tier staff member and maybe even help teach others about certain rules as I know there's a thin line between what is right and what is wrong but with my experience I have seen it all before and know the answers, I also would like to mention I have been an administrator on other gmod servers so training would be very minimal which is great for you guys.

The main point to mention is I am very passionate about seeing this server succeed as I love Santos and would love for it to be as big as it once was because quite frankly I miss those days, I also have ideas I can bring to the table and I think you'd like to hear.

What makes you different from other applicants? The key difference between me and other applicants is the passion I have for making this community great, when I say I miss the days of Santos I mean that with every part of me I really do want to see it booming again and I think I can be a help to make that happen, I have 3 years experience and have learned the rules to a T, My time zone means that I can look after the server while no one else can ensuring the server remains minge free during them hours and keeps the player count healthy throughout the day, Also I am very active in general if I was to become a staff member I will ensure I put my time into this and make it great along side your great staff team.

What would you do to make the server a more enjoyable experience?  I will ensure that all players are treated fairly and receive punishment not just to punish them but so they learn so next time they know what to do in certain scenarios, I understand that not all players have been onto SantosRP and I know for sure that not all players read the rules so I will spread the rules across the city and ensure our player base is up to date with how things work. I would also like to mention I wont stand for staff members abusing their power I will report any abuse straight away ensuring the server is run by only the most experienced staff members.

Would you like to add anything else? I would like to add that the warnings placed on my account were put on there by an admin that sided with a toxic member of the community, I have suspicions this was because that certain player is infact a female I could be wrong but I know for sure I did not deserve a warning especially after the way she was behaving thankyou.

+1 I agree on giving him a chance at staff providing his warnings check out to be false as he claims.

+1 I agree with what hammer said

he has a large amount of detail and seemingly a decent bit of experience... 

As far as the warnings go no one is perfect and ppl make mistakes and people learn from them so as far as that front goes i'm not too concerned.

- Weren't false warns as I was there myself
- I think you got banned by Hammer himself @One
- You bring toxicity to the community
-  Overall just not a good fit
+1
- Detailed app tho

3 hours ago, Slimey said:

- Weren't false warns as I was there myself
- I think you got banned by Hammer himself @One
- You bring toxicity to the community
-  Overall just not a good fit
+1
- Detailed app tho

So with the ban Hammer gave me i was unbanned you have to understand the circumstances i was being killed by VDM and RDM all day i explained this and was unbanned, i appreciate your response though.

ACCEPTED

At this time you have been accepted for the Affliction Networks Garry's Mod staff team I (Mccarthy) should message you on discord soon. Welcome to the team!